An attractive and refreshing St. Patrick’s Day treat the whole family will love!
- 1 box dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 box chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 24 (.6 ounce) York Peppermint Patties
- 3 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1-2 drops green food coloring
Bake cake as directed – cool slightly on wire rack.
Using an electric mixer, whip pudding with heavy cream until thick – set aside.
In a large bowl combine crumbled warm cake and whipped pudding. Hand blend until moist and holds shape.
Hand-roll medium sized balls then flatten on wax paper and cut-out with 1.5″ round cookie cutter.
Using a butter knife, gently pick up cake cut-outs and place on top of York Peppermint Patties.
Mix sweetened condensed milk with food coloring and drizzle over stacked mini cakes before serving. Enjoy!
This recipe was submitted to BeBetsy from Slow Cooking Kitchen.