From time to time I succumb to the ease of refrigerated cookie dough. It is great when the project is really more than just making cookies. It gives you time to play with the creative part. But both dough and creativity take just a few minutes for this fun little “pizza” project that is sure to please those who love to snack on trail mix!
TIP: I rolled out the dough on a rubber pastry mat then inverted the pizza pan over the top of the circle and flipped the mat/pan over. Voila! The dough was in the pan without a bit of fuss.
- 16.5 ounce roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 2 cups trail mix
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- 1. Roll out the dough to form a 12” circle.
- 2. Transfer to a pizza pan (see tip above).
- 3. Evenly spread the trail mix and press down slightly.
- 4. Cook 15 minutes (or until done in center and firm at edges) at 375 degrees.
- 5. Cool fully.
- 6. Melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the cookie as mock “cheese”.
Makes 8 slices