I love to make a recipe that uses ingredients that I always have on hand in my pantry, fridge or freezer. This tasty, easy soup recipe can be tailor made for any vegetables that you have or your family likes best.
- 3 cups V8 tomato juice low sodium
- 2 cups beef broth low sodium
- 2 cans 15.5 ounce each, black beans, drained
- 1-1/2 cup carrots, sliced thin
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 can 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup Ditalini pasta, uncooked
- 1 packet taco seasoning
Combine V8 juice, beef broth, peas, carrots, black beans, tomatoes and taco seasoning in a pot. Cook over medium heat until you bring it to a boil. Reduce and summer until carrots and peas are tender. Add pasta and cook until pasta is done.
Serve and enjoy!
Makes 9 cups