A delicious melding of warm chicken and delightful spinach!!
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen, chopped spinach, thawed
- 4 whole large chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 roll Ritz crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons margarine, melted
Press all excess water out of thawed spinach (I used a colander).
Spread Spinach on the bottom of a greased 9”x13” baking dish. Slice large chicken breasts into 2 fillets each. Place chicken breasts on top of Spinach.
Mix mayonnaise, soup, lemon juice and curry powder. Spread on top of chicken. Top with cheddar cheese and then cracker crumbs. Sprinkle with melted margarine.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.