This is the most delicious easiest homemade chicken noodle soup ever! Your family will never eat canned again after you serve this.
- 10 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Cooked Shredded Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Slices Carrots
- 1 Small Onion cut ito small slices
- 1/4 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Rosemary
- 2 cups Egg Noodles – not cooked
Put all the ingredients in a pot (except for the egg noodles). Cook on medium heat for about 20 minutes. Increase the heat to high and bring it to a boil. Drop in the noodles and cook until done. Remove from heat and serve!