Today, I’m sharing my taquitos. Not just any taquitos, mind you.
These happen to be buffalo taquitos. You know you can always count on me to provide the hotness. I don’t think there’s such a thing as too much hot sauce.
Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
• 1 lb. shredded chicken (you could use a rotisserie chicken, or chicken breasts cooked and shredded)
• 1 cup buffalo hot sauce, plus more for serving
• 1 1/2 cups white cheddar, shredded
• 12 corn tortillas
• Sour cream
• Fresh cilantro
• Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Mix the chicken with hot sauce.
3. In a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray, place about 2 tbsp of chicken on one side of a corn tortilla, add a heaping tbsp of cheese
and roll up. Continue with remaining ingredients.
4. Spray the tops of the tortillas with cooking spray.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the tops are slightly brown.
6. Drizzle with more buffalo sauce, and serve with sour cream, jalapenos and cilantro.
You know you want these.