Yummy – buffalo chicken rolls.
- 12 whole Eggroll wrappers
- 1 cup Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup Coleslaw mix, or shredded cabbage
- 1 cup Bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Buffalo hot sauce
Preheat oven to 400°. Combine the chicken, hot sauce and bleu cheese in a mixing bowl.
On a clean work surface, begin filling your rolls. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture on the bottom diagonal corner of the wrapper. Add a tablespoon of slaw mix and roll up.
Coat a wire rack with non stick cooking spray and place it on top of a cookie sheet, which will give you even browning/crispness. Bake for 12-15 minutes (I found mine didn’t take but about 12), or until light brown and getting crispy.
Serve with bleu cheese dressing for dipping them in.