This rich and tasty bread pudding doesn’t need to be served with a sauce. There’s just the right amount of gooey-ness and the sugar topping makes a little crunch for a perfect blend of textures and taste. For posting purposes I’ll say it serves six, but in all honesty it only served two of us (yikes)!
1 (16 ounce) loaf of cinnamon raisin bread
2 cups milk
1 (3.4 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
1 cup caramel bits
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- Cut bread into cubes.
- Mix milk and pudding mix in a large bowl.
- Add bread and mix well.
- Let soak for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in caramel bits.
- Put in a greased 9×5 bread pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.