Pumpkin doughnut holes filled with sweetness
- 1 whole egg, large
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cinnamon & sugar mixture
In large bowl, add egg, oil, sugars, and pumpkin; mix thoroughly. Mix in pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, and vanilla. Add flour and milk; mix until all ingredients are completely blended.
I used, and followed the directions of my babycakes maker to make my doughnuts.
When the doughnut holes are still hot, roll them in the prepared cinnamon & sugar mixture and let them cool before eating.